Maker's Mark concert in TO

Hey kids,
	I just picked up this week's copies of EYE and NOW here in
Toronto, and in the concert listings, they say that Maker's Mark are
playing the Rivoli on Friday, Jan. 12 at 9pm with Lucky Stiff, who I
think are the new band of Steve Stanley from Lowest of the Low.  No
ticket information, ie cost or whether or not it's all-ages....Correct me
if I'm wrong, but aren't Maker's Mark the new band of Andrew Scott?  Hmmmm...

Just wondrin',
NiNa

"Hey, wait, I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice"
		-Nirvana, Heart Shaped Box (1993)