New Sloan Release??

More news from Toronto....

Hmmm, now CFNY or the Edge or whatever the hell it's called is getting in
on the action...Edge DJ Brother Billy just announced, after playing
"Underwhelmed", one of only 3 or 4 Sloan songs they ever play, but I
digress, that Sloan are possibly going to be recording a new album, but
it wouldn't be under the name Sloan because of their contract with DGC.
Hmm, makes me wonder where the Brother gets his information....BTW his
email address is brobill\!/passport.ca, if you want to ask him yourself. :)

Just thought I'd let you kids know...

NiNa the Gossip Queen :)

--
"Hey, wait, I've got a new complaint
Forever in debt to your priceless advice"