On ThE tOpIc Of ViDeO

Have to add my .02

i've always really liked the vid for French Inhale it's probly
my fave canadian video... You Will Know by The Inbreds was fun
too.

I just like party videos i guess. or maybe not well anyhow its
a really neet vid.

GOod thing i have subject fields totally irrelevant to my MAIN
point:

How (in canada) do i go about trademarking my band name or
copyrighting our songs? Theres this amazing web site called
Harmony Central (i don't have the address but just go to
webcrawler and type Harmony Central it'll be #1) which gives
some info but all only relevant for the U.S.

Okay guy now i'm gonna jet. JOKES. I can't believe school
started again.

l8r

Chris