Re: sloan video

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> Yeah, which is due to several things:
>
> - Much is watched (or at least phoned/faxed/emailed/written to) by
> thousands of teenyboppers who don't listen to anything more than 2
> years old.

i've come up with another 'theory' :). most of the stuff that made it for
the fave videos of all time..i think were voted on because of the song,
more than the video. most of those videos were songs that made it big on
the radio <college radio don't count! :)>.  i mean, the songs are part of
the video..but comeon, like PURE MASSACRE really is soooo great that it
deserves to be in the top 15 <??>. the whole thing, in my humble opinion,
was just a way for those people who work at much music to have a day off
and let the tape keep rolling <as if reruns every 4 or so hours isn't
enough>..and rolling..and rolling..

nat