Re: sloan video

On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> PS there's this wierd little "spin the bottle" vid I saw once which
> was kinda cool too, anybody remember who did that?

spin the bottle? where it seems really red <red background and stuff like
that?> and there's people at a party playing 'spin the bottle'? <kinda
like in that underwhelmed video!!>. i think that's juliana hatfield .. from
the reality bites soundtrack .. that would explain the ethan hawke factor.

unless there's another 'spin the bottle'..,
nat