Re: Rightwide Records 7"

The Punchbuggy/TC single sold out right some quick (as we say out East)
but the last I heard they are repressing... probably it would be a good
idea to wait a few weeks before contacti ng RW, as we are all in the
middle of recalling stuff from stores and preparing to distribute through
Original...  Chickpea's album will be out in 2 weeks tho, once we finish
setting up Original...  (promo copies are already going out)

BTW  Treble Charger did "Slight" and Punchbuggy did "Soupy Sales lost the
Big One", and the cat no is RWR004.

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."