Re: sloan video

> On Mon, 8 Jan 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:
>
> > Who thinks lots of older vids should have been there, like Ace Of
> > Spades, Jailbreak, Fight for your Right to Party, what about
> > Wierd Al Yankovic?  They Might Be Giants?  Les Porte-Mentaux?  "The
> > Party Starts Now" by Manitoba's Wild Kingdom?  "Take on Me" by A-Ha?
> > "Rock-It" by Herbie Hancock?  Talking Heads?  B-52's?  SMOASP?
> > Sarah McLachlan?  Duran Duran? "Maneater" by Hall & Oates?...

Shant Wrote...

> i always liked the video for "out of touch" by hall and oates:)
> don't forget gowan's classic "a criminal mind", and the ever popular
> "sledgehammer" by peter gabriel!

My fav is KISS' I Love It Loud , you know the one where the youth of
America are brain washed into following the Kids(or Knights) In Satan's
Sanctum.  The phone melts and the coffee cup explodes. Then when you
think its all over it comes back again.

I rocked over italy
I rocked over spain....

Adam
---
When you see me with a smile on my face
Then you will know I'm a mental case               Adam Rodenhiser
        ***Alice Cooper***                        a.k.a. dWIGHT fRY
You tell me one size fits us all                 ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
Yeah, like an old straight jacket
                                               Fans From Hell On-Line
Visit us at:    http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html