The real deal on "Shaken By The Speed"

>Help!  Maybe I'm reading this all wrong, but does Sloan have a new album out
>called  "SHAKEN BY THE SPEED?"  If so, please give me more info.  Also, if
>you care to read on, I've yet to see a sloan discography, so could anyone
>fill me in on anything I don't have?

I'm really getting sick of reading posts like this from those unfortunately
*uncool* enough not to be in on the joke. It was funny at first - really
funny - but now it's just getting really tired, and it's starting to annoy me
- and I'm sure lots of other people.

So, enough. For once and for all, the deal on Sloan:
THERE IS NO NEW ALBUM. YET.
THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP. FOR NOW.
THEY ARE NOT PLAYING LIVE. VERY OFTEN.

does that clear things up? ;)
later,
a l e x