Eric's Trip & Purple Blue

HEy kids,
just a note to let y'all know that RealTime, that awesomest of awesome
CBC Stereo radio shows, is previewing _Purple Blue_ this Saturday, Jan. 6.
Now, duh, stupid me, I accidentally deleted the thingie they sent me
about it, but RealTime goes from 7pm Eastern time until midnight or so.
Figure out the math yourselves for those of you in other time zones.
Here in the greater Toronto area CBC Stereo is at 94.1 FM, and in Ottawa
it can be found at 103.3.
	So if you want a sneak-preview listen of _Purple Blue_, then tune
in to RealTime this weekend. You know I'll be listening. :)
	And if you want any more info, i.e frequencies or whatever, you
can email the fine folks at RealTime at realtime\!/cbcstereo.com. :)

Later!

NiNa,
RealTime's biggest fan :)

"Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage"
-- Smashing Pumpkins, Bullet With Butterfly Wings

PS:  BTW, this is MY sig...i did this one, and i want to say that i DO
NOT like Alanis Morrissette.  My evil brother now has a lovely shiner
because of his little misdemeanour, just to let you all know. :)