purple blue

 Yes it rocks; obviously.  As far as Rick's lyrics being worse, I don't
hink o.  he is just not writing them about Julie.  HE has changed,
therefor what he writes abotu has chanfed, but I don't think it is any
wors.e  There are some really incredible lines: (SPOILER WARNING!!! DON'T
READ ON IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET LYRICS IN ADVANCE)  "My bed believes
that without me in it, something's missing.  And it wont let me leave."
or "ON the subject of my self abuse. Sure we could talk but what's the
use.  Everyone wants everyone to listen. but everyoine hears only
themselves. I'm sick of writing love gone wrong song.  I'm sick of my
mouth too.  I don't want to hear yours, so don't listen to mine, and
everything will be just fine."

As far as Chris's songs being BETTER, I disagree wiht that, too.  They
are just as goosd as all the others.  In previous albums I've felt the
same way.

But whatever the case, whether you like Rick more, chris more, whether
you hated Forever again or loved it, you will like this album.

P.S.  For those who want a deeper understanding of certain songs
("Universe and "Alone and Annoyed") I belive it can be gotten from Tara
S'appart's tape "Space so Pretty", which is amazing enough on it's own to
warrant purchase.  Really any fan of eric's trip, especially their softer
stuff, should buy this tape.  It's five bucks I think and I don't have
the address, but I'm sure someone on here does.  OK, bye.
-dream.

testing signature thing