Quiky Msg Abt. Superfrendz

Ok sorry i didn't mention this in my last message but i just had to say
it here. Does anyone have the dec. issue of Watch magazine? (its a
freebie a la exclaim its actually the first time i've gotten one my
frend grabbed one for me in toronto) theres a REALLY funny picture of
superfriends in it, i mean i can laugh at it for... minutes ;)

P.s i think of superfriends as a four-piece cuz thats how many people
they need to make the music sound good live... does anyone call Smashing
Pumpkins a one-piece since billy does like EVERYTHING?

l8r

Chris