radioblaster on fax

Well, we played the Horseshoe tonight, it was good and all, but Larissa
(?) Gulka was there and she was hurting for a story considering Jan. is a
slow month and all.  So she interviewed the radio crew before and after
we hit the stage.  She was very nice.  So if you want to see us making
fools of ourselves on national TV tune in to fax today (Wed.) and have
yerselves a good laugh.  We tend to take these things to seriously.

luv,
derek

ps- thanks alot Costanzo, for polishing off my only bottle of "the Shark" on
New Year's eve...bastard...you too MacKenzie...Sharon etc. etc.  It's all
good.

    "hey, you gotta pay your dues, before you pay the rent..."
								 SM