Re: Jeremy Harris Clarke????

Yes, its easy to get that wierd old film quality if you use weird old
film....

But interestingly, in the "King" vid, the same camera and type of Super 8
film stock was used for both the outdoor and live stuff, but the live
stuff was shot on stage at the Birdland by Mike Clatenberg (of
Streetcents and Muchmusic fame) and its strangely clear and generally of
higher quality then the other footage shot buy Sean...  which explains Mike
Clatenbergs "god like repuation."  He also did the Len Candy Pop video,
for example.

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forhead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."