i know yr all sick o' it, but...

and the saga continues..
or, ends, really. :(

well, we are all back home safe n' sound in good ole oddawa.
it is 3 am but i have hali-car-jet-lag do my body says 4 am.
we drove straight through on a whim instead of stopping overnight.

i just had to post and say a grrreat big ThaNK YoU to all you
haligonians (and honorary ones, TLW ;) ) who hung out w/ us
kids (we are ;) ) for what was the best vacation i have ever spent.
:) :) :) :) :)
sap sap, i know but i miss you all and love you dearly.
thank you so much once more for everything. :)

quick rundown o' tha vacation:

halifax is certainly a charming, friendly city.
the coolest non-cool haltown place to hang is definately
the Second Cup. :) we were there every day.

too bad wemissed all the wicked allages shows...oh well.

murderecords is small and stuffy and wack. ;)

hfx has wicked record stores. my empty wallet is rejoicing over its weight
loss..

roderick makes great chili. my bowl
of chili had a piece of hair in it and i'm not lying. :)

the (hfx. harbour) waterfront stinks but its still cool. :) the (new) wave
is a fun art structure to climb. point pleasant park is perfect for frisbee
and picnics and sunstroke madness. :)

the weather was perfect. :)

the people are the absolute sweetest. :)

and i cried and cried when i knew it was time to go.

bye
and thanks again a million times over - hey! everyone
better come hang out in ottawa soon... :) :)
more smilies than u can shake a stick at.

alllll my love,
tara :)

--
"The smile that you send out...