Sloan MOTOX shirt

I would imagine that most people on the net here own their very own
Sloan MOTOX style long sleeve as orderable from Murderecords, so this
should be an easy question for anyone to answer:

What's it look like?  I mean, what is "MOTOX style" ??  Is that some sort
of mesh?

Is it heavy material?  thick?  does it have a hood?  pockets?  does it
accomodate a clip-on tie?

any verbose descriptions welcomed...  and maybe a ranking from 1 to 10 on
the "tastefull clothing" scale (1 being a "sheepskin vest", 10 being the
Sloan "bill for damages" shirt -- way cool)

thx
me