Whats in a name

Well if we're gonna talk about names i'd like to know just how The Local
Rabbits came about. it isn't exactly used in everyday conversation.

BTW i posted that just so i could stick in that when i got my sloan 7" i
thought maybe it was too late to still get the green pressing but it WAS
the green pressing so neone out there who still has to order it you
might still get one unless i got COPY NUMBER 300.

l8r

Oh yah if neone wants to know about how my band is named Novacain for
some reason i'm pretty sure its after a Grasshopper song i wanted to
call our band Mnemonic Device but NOOOOO.

Chris