Re: spine in TO!

OK this has nothing to do with spine, but it does have to do with Sloan
and superfriendz and thrush hermit. I just got back tonight from the most
poorly advertised show that had thrush hermit and superfriendz playing
with three local highschool bands.  Anyway Chris Murphy was there too
playing drums for superfriendz.  It was a really good show but it was too
bad that the room was only filled with about 10 highschool people and
about another , 18+ people. Oh well I guess that is too be expected when
you only have a small advertisement in the local paper...and no posters.
Anyway just thought I would let you know, it seems Chris Murphy is
turning into quite the drummer!!!:)
bye for now
girl who never posts..Kendra:)