Tara has arrived!!!

Its about 11pm...tara da costa & friends just arrived in dartmouth about
1/2 an hour ago after a long and grueling journey...shant has apparently
insisted that cafe mokka is still open :) so if anyone is in the general
area & isn't sick of the place after having spent a couple of hrs there
already :(...Just thought I'd let y'all know in case anyone was worried...

overprotective listmom..............................................kat

PS jale/hip club groove didn't actually play IN or anywhere near
the mall in sunnyside last night (grrr) tho we did see lots of people in
promwear...it was on the beautiful formerly nonexistent bedford waterfront.
jale previewed their new cowboy hatted drummer mike who fit in beautifully
even tho he didn't grin like allison & a few new songs (among them jesus
& superstar & a really twangy 1 with a name I've forgotten tho I like it a
lot) & played for about 45min ending with promise...it had taken so long
to get there & I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to see
stinkin rich hassle mall patrons but it was still amusing........

"you friends are not lost, they know where they are"
  -grumpy man at bedford place info booth