geographica...

> The ad for the Superfriendz' show in Vancouver at the Hungry Eye reads:
> "Murder recording artists from L.A." Huh??? I didn't know Halifax was in
> L.A. :)
>
> -Andrea

For years we have kept this little secret under wraps.  Then leave it to
some shoddy BC advertisment to go and let the cat out of the bag.

Halifax is actually a fairly ritzy suburb of Los Angeles, CA.  However,
Dartmouth, as has long been rumoured, is located on a heavily-armed
compound just outside of Waco, Texas. ;)

I figure if the secret is out we might as well be open about the whole thing.

thanks for your patience,

Mike N.

Guerilla Cartographer