Date: Fri, 16 Jun 1995 22:22:41 -0300
From:SCARCE\!/aol.com
Subject: Chick Graning hospitalization

Chick Graning was hospitalized on Monday with an arterialvenus malformation
which caused a severe brain hemorrhage.  Currently, he is critical, but
stabilized.
We all have total faith that he will fully recover after surgery, which will
be performed in about 2 weeks.
Thank you all for your support and best wishes. I know what's inside Chick
and I know what you're all sending out there for him to tap into.  Keep up
the good work.  It's working.  I can't wait for him to see how much he means
to so many.  To all those who have sent email, please bear with me in

Leslie Aldredge

Email:  Scarce\!/aol.com
Correspondence:  Chick Graning
                           c/o Leslie Aldredge