Chick

Instead of flooding Leslie with messages of well wishing, I'm willing to
compile a list of names and e-mail addresses to send to Scarce. I'm sure
we all are saddened by the news about Chick's condition.
So please anyone who wishes to be on this list reply to
me in the next couple of days.  Thank-you.

                       Adam
P.S. please include your full name. since I don't know you all:)
---
sitting in this room so long, waiting to go home
i think about the comfort, being home alone
i watch and think and listen to you talk about your dreams
i want to be with you all the time but that ain't goning to be

Eric's Trip's "Don't Worry About Me"       Adam Rodenhiser
                                         ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca