[no subject]

Hey
I saw HP last night and I enjoyed it except for the freiking jerks in
front of me that kept yelling "HALIFAX"- grr. Drunk people bug me
especially drunk people who have no idea what's going on. The show was
good but too short--or maybe I just wanted to hear more. They played a
lot of new stuff as Joel said mais they did play Silver Suit. You'll have
to excuse me, I'm a kinda new Hardship Post fan and I only have 7"'s but
I still had fun.The only thing that surprised me was the small amount of
people there. a lot of people left after Curb-they are from my
town-Poster Children are great and a lot of people left after that too.
Well that's all
TTYL
i'm off to my st. john's ambulance training
yipee
Reb