Re: FOR SALE: 4M of Archives

}hey andrew, any luck with your request yet?
}
}james

I've had a few offers, but even the best one is still a maybe.  One guy
can definitely put the stuff on his BBS, but that requires dialup access.
The other might have access to an ftp site but wants the files anyway for
personal pleasure :)
Fortunately I managed to clean up my drive by removing 18M of useless
*software* so I should have plenty of storage space for a while.  I still
want to eventually see an archive set up somewhere, but how do you arrange
such things?  How did the sloan pictures archive get set up?