Re: superfriendz and al tuck

On Sun, 11 Jun 1995, The Mighty Katrina wrote:

>  Superfriendz were amazing!

By far the tighest set I seen them do. Even though Matt sed they were
practicing for their upcoming tour.

> rolling stones "start me up" (for which chris played bass & drew played
> drums)

They almost remembered some of the lyrics :)

> & a bit of a generic monoxides tune.

Matt and Chris (atleast) went to see the rest of the Monoxides' set too.

> Adam & I were sitting waaay
> back for the 1st half of the set so I couldn't see drew b/c a pole &
> jenny pierce standing next to the pole were in the way.

I could see everyone BUT Chris, but then we (Katrina and I) went up front.
Fortunately Jenny wasn't showing any butt clevage :)

> adam mentioned to me that he
> thinks matt is starting to look & act a little like joel plaskett

Only a little shorter and older

> Saw the monoxides at birdland afterwards...about 4 songs 1 of which was
> their faithful cover of kiss' "deuce" ...they're so "macho" it kills me!

Repeating Paul Stanley's ALIVE! monolouges is such a cool thing to do.

a couple of silly things Kat did not mention.....

Robert Plant was busking outside the Oasis before superfriendz (one word
or two??? I prefer one). I guess UnLedded wasn't as good as he hoped.

and The Mighty Katrina and The Mighty Roderick beat Tara and I two games
to one on that soccer thing at birdland. But Katrina is too nice to
gloat so I will for her.

                                      Adam

                 SLOAN'S LINIMENT               |    Adam Rodenhiser
RELIEVES: Rheumatic pains, toothache, headache, |    "Fan From Hell"
          neuralgia, sciatica, pains in the     |   dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
          back or chest, stiff joints, sprains, |  ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
          bruises, chilblains, mosquito bites,  |
          and stings of most inscets.           | Sappy Music Is Better