superfriendz and al tuck

Hey kiddies,

All of you here in the Halifax area, please please please come to the
Oasis tonight, for I hear that Al Tuck will be opening for the Super
Friendz. I've been listening to _MOck Up Scale Down_ for the better part
of a month now and it's just far too good. A pleasant melange of country,
sweet pop, crowded house, the replacements, the beatles, the byrds, and
even a bit of rock. Super Friendz are gonna rock the boat tonight,
friends (z). Make sure to see them on one of their upcoming tours, eh?

I just got back from seeing Coyote at R.O.W. and I think that Chris Logan
looks like he works at Blockbuster Video. I haven't heard too much of
them yet and I missed out on the whole Bubaiskull phenomenon when it was
happening. But I kinda like them. :)

At least I can remember the fact it's Coyote *not* Bubaiskull. ;) (thassa
joke for my sweet friend Georgina Gingivitis...)

buhbye,
Tara

ps/ Darryll I mailed your tape and stuff like two weeks ago. Email if you
don't get it by next week.

--
"I'd like to understand
 What you think about