Makin' the bacon

Well I haven't actually _heard_ the new offering from leonard conan, but
here is what Ron Foley MacDonald had to say about Bringin' home the bacon
bits: ....full length cass. of original songs that confirms  the band's
initial promise..... ...greater things to come.. ..sounds like a more
intimate, kitchen party version of the Replacements' Paul Westerberg....
...wistful melodies and short choruses make the tunes more immediate. If
the Velvet Underground had a somewhat sunnier outlook, it might sound
like Leonard Conan.... ...stark minimalism...   ...primitivism of
recording...   ..wonky charm... ...respect for McDaniels writing takes
precedent over any hot-dogging from the players...  ...yada yada cool
packaging wrapped in brown paper shrinkwrapped on a butchers styrofoam
plate.
I would like to hear from some people who have heard it, I _will_ of
course pick it up but lets hear some noise for Leonard Conan, a great
band that is still yet to break.
Brenefdhiosnack