Re: Sloan's Liniment

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, James R. Covey wrote:

> adam wrote about sloan's liniment:

> gee, name a liquid chemical, adam can tell you what it smells
> like.  now why is that?  ;-)

yeah, yeah, well take that!  <pow>

> you know, i'm really enjoying this thread of "how many tangents
> can we go on from the name 'sloan'?", believe it or not.  here's
> my contribution...

here's a couple more...

Is anyone here a fan of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, the Executive Producer
is none other than Michael Sloan.  And in my Business Communications Text,
one of the examples has a "Dr. P. Sloan" as the subject.

over to you james........

                                Adam

                 SLOAN'S LINIMENT               |    Adam Rodenhiser
RELIEVES: Rheumatic pains, toothache, headache, |    "Fan From Hell"
          neuralgia, sciatica, pains in the     |   dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
          back or chest, stiff joints, sprains, |  ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
          bruises, chilblains, mosquito bites,  |
          and stings of most inscets.           | Sappy Music Is Better