local rabbis

Well, being a stunted AMERICAN, I finally got my Local
Rabbits/Superfriendz stuff and wanted to just imitate everyone else by
saying this stuff is so GREAT!  Local Rabbits have a really playful and
great sound, with they xylophone(?) chime in the background really
adding to the pop bliss.  The b-side is ok, really mellow compared to the
other side.

And the Superfriendz....need more be said?

QUESTION- HOw old are these Local Rabbit kids?  At the beginning of
"stupid idiot" when they stop and say something about "just concentrate
on the singing," they sound like little kids!  They made Ben Lee sound
like an old-timer, but that's okay because they're all
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!
sorry  about  that...
                                                --- ha ha hua-
                                                    poopscene
                                                    my ok zine

p.s.- my murderecords t-shirt evoked a lot of
        suspicion among my schoolmates.
        "is that what the new mcdonalds logo looks like?"
        "no."
        "what is it?"
        "it's the logo to murderecords.  see?  these are birds."
        "it's not the mcdonalds logo?"
        "no."
        "it still looks like it's some mcdonalds logo."

--
hua\!/wile.thetech.org (Hua Hsu)
The Tech BBS  +1 408 279 7199  San Jose, CA