Re: Just another question from me...

shant pelley writes:

> okay, i beleive what you had seen are the sub pop in-store promo copies
> of the album. i have the "love tara" promo, and if it's the same, it has
> the generic gig poster/magazine article/advertisement picture of the four
> of them huddled onto the floor together. i've seen the "forever again"
> one, but i forget what it looks like, but i believe it was the same
> layout as the "...tara" promo. slimline case with black and white cover.
> shant:)

I am pretty sure the CDs in questions are promos too.  I have seen the FA
promo and it he the b&w picture from inside the retail version as the
cover and the backside has a numbered track listing (the retail ones
don't have a numbered track list anywhere).

--
  -  Cory J. Boehm  -   	| Set up for a let down
umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca	| These things happen all the time