Re: A Potpourri of Topics...

> Oh...one more wee thing. There's been so much talk of (The) Hardship Post
> lately, that i was wondering are they ever going to come out west again?
> And, do they still have good t-shirts?

Hardship Post, along with Zumpano and Six Finger Satellite will tour much
of Canada this summer.  Right now there are plans to do shows in Halifax,
Moncton, somewhere else in New Brunswick, Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton,
London, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver,
Toronto (Edgefest), and Montreal.

All of the above means I no longer have to listen to any bellyaching from
any of you about Sub Pop bands not playing in Canada.

So there.