Re: FOR SALE: 4M of Archives

}I'll take them off your hands... only problem is, I live in Hamilton,
}Ontario... so if you want to upload them directly to my computer, you
}should call after 11pm... that way it'll be pretty cheap.  Let me know if
}you want to do that, or if you want to do it some other way.
}
}Joel.

But will they be available to the 'net?  I can easily dump them to text
and store them on floppies, but I wanted to make them available to present
and future list members.

Thanks for the offer, I have two so far, compared to just one the last
time I asked months ago.  I'll keep in touch.

Andrew