Scarce

Scarce are a totally awesome band. Their live shows are the best that the
deuce and brunswick hall/birdland have ever seen!  They are just a
shaving better the ET live(probably due to the few scarce shows
I've seen).

They have finished their European tour.

And you can get in touch with them by E-mailing to

                   SCARCE\!/aol.com

It's a sort of a mailing list, I think, the Leslie will e-mail you if
anything important comes up

                                   Adam

___
the first time i saw her lifeless body floating |    Adam Rodenhiser
over me, i couldn't  believe it, so beautiful i |    "Fan From Hell"
couldn't  move up  another  stair  towards her. |   dWIGHT fRY 6X9=42
she's coming closer...                          |  ac768\!/cfn.cs.dal.ca
             -the meeting- by rickey            | Sappy Music Is Better