hardship post (THE)

hello!  sizzle teen here, and we actually have a member of THE harship post
here :)   (james, don't be mad....)

Hey james waz happenin' Well, here am I at CFNY and I don't really know
what to say . Jay Ferguson - my friend here is wondering what a sizzle teen
is supposed to be I couldn't answer. Hello Mackenzie the underdog ! Props
for flipping us the bird at Much. Hi there marc from murder I guess you
figuerd out that we are never going to do that thing on the home page for
you, so you can make it up yourself. Hello to anyone else who's listening.
So long........by the way, it's Mike Pick from hardship, I guess y'all
might want to know who is ranting at you. seeya......