the band list so far

Okay everybody, here is the first edition (assuming that there will be
more :) of the sloannet band listing.. Hopefully it's got what everybody
wants, but if you want to know more, let me know and I'll try to put it
all in for future editions.  Umm, I don't have any info on the State
Champs, which seems odd since compared to most of the other bands they
seem to dominate the list especially with their tour and all..

I also used James' sig for the title, I hope he doesn't mind :)

Anyway, here it is:

                     _                                  _
                 ___| | ___   __ _ _ __      _ __   ___| |_
                / __| |/ _ \ / _` | '_ \    | '_ \ / __| __|
                \__ \ | |_| | |_| | | | |   | | | |  __| |_
                |___/_|\___/ \__,_|_| |_|   |_| |_|\___|\__|
      SloanNet Band Listing / Compiled by Gord Dimitrieff / Release 1
    Send additions/corrections/suggestions to: gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca
NB: Compilations have been left out of the "Releases" column, mostly for
    space reasons, and also because I didn't really think it was nessessary.
    If anybody thinks that this or any other kind of information should be
    included in the next posting of the list please let me know.

   * This list appears in alphebetical order, ignoring the word "the" *

=[Legend]===================================================================
           CS = Cassette  /  CD = Compact Disc  /  7" = 7" Single
       LP = 12" Record  /  NLA = No Longer Available  /  ?? = Unknown

Band Name       SloanNet Person/People           Releases
Cindy           Drew (yu135940\!/YorkU.CA)         Just Lime (CS/NLA???)
                                                 Little Wrists (CD)
                                                 also: new cassette out soon
Hitchiked       Tara (bi629\!/freenet.carleton.ca) none
                Jil (bl954\!/freenet.carleton.ca)
Lousy           Magnus (lousy\!/everyday.se)       Snowracer (CS)
                                                 Las Palmas (CS)
                                                 Kurt Russell (CS)
Love in Venice  Michael (ballm\!/gov.on.ca)        Albert EP (CS)
                                                 Thread (CS)
                                                 'Fraid (7")
My Lunchbox     R.D. (rreynold\!/julian.uwo.ca)    ???
Novacain        Chris (novacain\!/canada.com)      none
Planet Log      Dale (dhouston\!/bio.ri.ccf.org)   coming soon
The Pope Joan   Dave (mac4djw\!/cabell.vcu.edu)    4-Track(shun) Action (??)
Sirius          D'Arcy  (t.hunt\!/canrem.com)      none
Skankin' Family Jim (a6ny\!/jupiter.csd.unb.ca)    coming soon:
                John (o316\!/unb.ca)               Ska Dance For Everyone (??)
Steaming Toolie Jonboy (J1WL\!/unb.ca)             Snowbreeze Glitter (CS)
                Jay (g2ht\!/unb.ca)
Yellow Label    Gord (be002\!/freenet.carleton.ca) Release Julie (CS)
                                                 Mercer (CS)
The Zoinks      Adamweezer\!/aol.com               Five Nifto Tunes (CS)

gord

ps - tell me what you think!

      Gord Dimitrieff             "Did you graduate from anywhere?!?"
aj734\!/freenet.toronto.on.ca                  -- Rorey Tate, Circle Researcher