Re: bienvenue and Mr. Rich

I am not certain about this but I have a suspicion that Rich may address
some of the issues that he brought up, albeit ineffectively, at his last
show tonight when he plays at the khyber.

I am certainly the first to dismiss a perfomer who is insensitive to
gender issues, which I do think Stinkin Rich was, but because I have had
some second hand contact, and a marginal first hand contact with him, I
am willing to give him an opportunity to express his remorse for what
happened.  I hope I will not be dissappointed, because I dont plan to
give him a third chance.

xxxxxxxxxxxEmily