hip club's coming down your way!!

HEY JERK FACE, IT'S THE MACK-A-2-THE-E. TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS INTERNET
SHIT. WHEN I SEND YOU A MESSAGE DOES EVERYBODY ON THIS SUPER HIGHWAY READ MY
SHIT OR WHAT? FUCK ALL Y'ALL. I'M PROBABLY THE MOST CRASS JERKY JERK YOU ALL
HAVE EVER SEEN. WHAT'S GOING DOWN IN HALIFAX ANYHOW? THANKS FOR THE PROPS ON
OUR SHOW I HAD A BLAST. SINCE I'M ON THIS JERKY INTERNET WHY DON'T I TELL THE
WORLD TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR HIP CLUB GROOVE COMING TO A CRACK HOUSE
NEAREST YOU. H.C.G. SUMMER TOUR 95, WITH SPECIAL GUESTS LEN. EAST TO WEST
THEN THE WORLD HONEY CAKES. IT KINDA SUCKS BECAUSE THERE'S NOT MUCH GOING ON
FOR HIP HOP SHOWS UP HERE, OR ANY SHOWS FOR THAT MATTER. WELL LATER MOVE
FAKER.           WORD.           DEREK