Re: Nirvarna quote

Ah, hello, I have returned.
Well, As I don't have it handy at the moment, as i lent it to a friend, I'm
recounting the sloan quote from _come as you are_ from memory.
here goes:
It's on like page 246 or something around there, near the middle/end
Micheal azeraad is rambling on about kurdt's alienation for about the
five zillionth time during the course of the book, then out of the blue says
something along the lines of:
"I think SLOAN, a (insert favorable adjective that i forgot here) band from
halifax, nova scotia, said it best in the song "left of centre"..
(i DO know which parts he quoted)
I really can't remember
The last time I was the center
Of the target of pop culture

You see, I'm slightly left of centre
Of the bull's eye you created
It's sad to know that if you hit me
It's because you were not careful

Then all things sloan ceased to exist in the book, and Mr. azeraad got back
to Mr. cobain's alienation.
Any way, there you go.
thanks to tara da costa for her technical support in the field of performing
rock music.

                                                                    \/\/eezer
"But when we wake, it's all been erased, and so it seems...
Only in dreams."...The immortal cheese\dork rockers weezer
LOOK!!! I got a neat quote*!! it won't be the same tomorrow!!
***************************    *all quotes don't HAVE to be from canadian
bands, you silly geese.