Alyson/Skreech/A sick thought

I think somebody misconstrewed the "Alyson/Skreech" subject line I posted
a while ago.  Alyson and Charles from Superfriendz and somebody else I
don't really know were in this side project called Skreech, and they put
out a flexi on Cinnamon Toast.  It was a one-off (I think) so I was just
wondering whether or not she was going to revive it.  No name calling
here, sorry!

NOW... time for a disturbing thought.  Did anyone see the episode of THE
X-FILES in which there was a bit on a cannibalistic tribe of natives in
Africa called the JALE (pronounced Jaw-Lay, though)?  Maybe there was
really more to their name than just that Jenny/Alyson/Laura/Eve thing.
Maybe they're really cannibals... Hhhhmmmmm

(if anyone has any doubts, I was just JOKING.  I don't REALLY think that
J_LE ate Alyson, it was just a twisted thought.  Sorry)

                                        ha ha Hua
                                        poopscene
                                     "my craapy zine"

--
hua\!/wile.thetech.org (Hua Hsu)
The Tech BBS  +1 408 279 7199  San Jose, CA