The Great Pacific Ocean

Hey

i got this EP a while ago and never reviewed it so here we go

The Great Pacific Ocean - GREATGREATGREATGREAT

Every Morning I Reread Postcards - GREATGREATGREATGREAT

25 Alright - GREATGREATGREATGREAT

Patriot - Hmmm well i guess its ok, not one of my faves.

Claim to Lame - WOW this sounds like SLOAN a LOT ;) i like it better
than patriot but not as much as the first 3.

The Great Pacific Ocean badass techno remix (just kidding its only a
Reprise. BTW do you think that is pronounced as Re-prize or Reh-preeze)
Well if you like the original you gotta like this at least a bit. its
quiet for too long tho with only one loud part in the middle!

overall hmmm.... 8/10 i'd say.
BTW that thing Tara DC said about TH ripping off greenday, if you listen
to 25 alright you may find a slight resemblance to a certain song ;) btw
(again) song one leads right into song two its really cool how it does
that. ok enuff

l8r