Do you guys all wanna meet tomorrow?

Hmmm... I have been chattin with a few sloannetters and we've decided
that we wanna start a sloan net channel on Irc. For us it would be cool
to meet this saturday around 1:00pm for a bit and just shoot some breeze.
So if any of you kids wanna join in for a bit it's at 1:00pm (Halifax time)
so you can do the math (cause I don't have any time zone charts) to
figure out when to get in. The channel will be called #sloanet
only one n kinda like murde records, eh?
so it's 1:00pm   on  #sloanet
Hope some of you weiners will show up
Brendan.