Re: see-through vinyl

On Sun, 14 May 1995, Adam S Rodenhiser wrote:

> To anyone who does not like the see through vinyl and likes Eric's Trip:
>
>      Take a look at ANY Sappy 7"

Are they see-though?  I don't doubt it - Julie gets all her stuff at this
place in Nashville called United Record Pressing (enGuard, murder and new
cinnamon toast stuff is also done there because it's the cheapest).. And
almost everything I've seen from there is see though... Look for a
U-number on the vinyl to see if it's from there.. there will be the
label's number (ie mur005 or whatever) and then a really long one
starting with U-somthing... I really like the swirly coloured stuff that
Cinnamon Toast and Derivative did... Even though it was coloured it was
still pretty thick stuff.

	- Gord -

      Gord Dimitrieff             "Did you graduate from anywhere?!?"
aj734\!/freenet.toronto.on.ca                  -- Rorey Tate, Circle Researcher