Sub Pop Human Touch Summer Tour

Thanks to everyone who mailed me with ideas about where to play this
summer on the Sub Pop Summer Tour.  For those of you who missed it, Six
Finger Satellite, Hardship Post and Zumpano are going out roughly July 7
through August 15.  It looks like they will pay the following cities:

Halifax, Moncton, Ottawa, Kingston, London, Detroit, Chicago,
Minneapolis, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver,
Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boulder,
Cleveland,. Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Burlington, Providence,
Washington, Philadelphia, New York and Boston.

We are trying to do as many all ages shows as possible, but I would
imagine we're going to end up doing about half 18+.  We're trying to keep
the cover charge around $5US.  If you have any comments/suggestions about
what venues we shouldn't play, and what venues are good, please let me
know.  Also, if you promote shows or know any promoters, and you want to
get involved in this, mail me, and I'll put you in touch with the booking
agent.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting a lot of you this summer.

Joyce