The Ashley MacIsaac Experience: Fashion Cares (and fiddles)

My pal Brett offers me the superexclusive scoop that he is likely to be Mr.
Ashley MacIsaac's personal bodyguard during Ashley's appearance at next
weekend's Fashion Cares AIDS benefit. (A largely-decloseted Cape Breton
fiddler at a black-tie AIDS benefit! Welcome to the '90s.)

I will expect from Brett a complete fashion analysis and, of course,
Ashley's phone number, birthdate, shoe size, and E-mail address. (His
performance I X-pect 2 C on TV. More news as it comes.

                                        Joe Clark
                                    joeclark\!/hookup.net