state champs at the oasis!!!

hey everyone!!

the state champs will be performing live in concert saturday may 6th at
the oasis with the suddens

andy's back from europe and weve actually been practicing!! we'll have
our tape and tshirts ....

this is your last chance to see us before we leave for our big east coast
usa tour!!! look for us to return in early june for our 7" release party
at the birdland with the motes..dates still pending...

youd better come cause tara and james are gonna take attendence
and if you dont show he's gonna kick your sorry ass off of sloannet!!!!

later

andy,mark and jon