CD vs Vinyl

Done exams,..How very Cannon...

Anyways, I hate to start this up again, but I found this interview in GIG
Magazine with Andrew Scott and I thought I'd share it...

(Joined in progress)
Gig: " What makes vinyl so amazing?"

AS: "Vinyl is cheaper and it's just generally better. There's nothing
like a big 12" cover with posters or inserts inside - you can get clear
vinyl or coloured vinyl. I'm not a real audiophile so I don't really care
about scratches on my records, but really, there's nothing more annoying
than a digital skip on a CD player - that is far worse than a record
skipping..."

Sing it, sister...

Warren

| Warren Rodericks                       |"Not only am I not learning,   |
| 3A Actuarial Science                   | but I'm also forgetting stuff |
| University of Waterloo                 | I used to know..."            |
| wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca   | - MiLhouse                    |