_RealTime_ this Saturday

... will apparently run the Sloan concert. Blurb:

>the realtime live concert is sloan recorded at the warehouse in toronto on
>february 24th, 1995.  and here's what they played:
>
>marcus said
>pillowfight
>coax me
>take it in
>snowsuit sound
>2-seater
>sugartune
>torn
>I hate my generation
>underwhelmed
>penpals
>american groove

Don't know exactly what time the concert will be on-- later in the show, I
guess. (I think it runs from 8:00 to midnight wherever you are on CBC
Stereo.) Net addresses: http://realtime.cbcstereo.com;
realtime\!/cyberstore.ca.

                                        Joe Clark
                                    joeclark\!/hookup.net