tshirters: my big shitty day!!

hey there tshirters...
well im about to go insane now...

this story is too long and far to depressing to even get into but somehow
durring my school day today the money for the tshirts was stolen from my
backpack...it was in there because i was going to the bank...

luckily it was mostly checks which will hopefully not be able to be
cashed... but yes some cash was lost...

anyhow i need to know from all of those of you who sent me checks if they
have been cashed... my mother said its somethin like 5 bucks to cancel
one .. but hopefully that wont be necessary since this asshole shouldnt
be able to cash them...

anyhow check peole.. if you could please send me new ones as soon as
possible i will be forever grateful... if somehow your check was cashed
then please tel me asap... if not please mail me a new one as soon as
possible...

cash people. if you sent me cash dont worry about it.. id already taken
most of the cash asside to buy the supplies with.. so only like 40 bucks
was taken... so i will cover the loss of cash with the profits from the
shirts...

so it is imperitive that the cheque peole find out the state of their
money and mail me new ones...

anyhow please other people get a move on and send me your money . i didnt
get like anyones money last week... only a few bucks.. i had almost half
the money at that point... but if the rest of you hurry up i can still be
on schedule...ie havin the shirts made by last week...

so if youve been slackin please get a move on.. this obnoxious new holdup
is very annoyin but it wouldnt be so bad if i manage to get the other
half of the money by the end of the week...

anyhow im off to cry

astro