Re: Sloan's ripped off...

Hey,

kat wrote:

> PS underwhelmed was 1st performed in feb/91 at the very 1st sloan show
> ever so I don't think it would have been at least a conscious ripoff of
> teen spirit (released months later)...1 of those accidents I guess :)
> (tho to me it sounds nothing like it)...

You know what? Criss wrote "underwhelmed" in something like 1987 cause
when I tried to accuse him of riding on Nirvana's big wave o' stardom
from the line "and I said nevermind" from Underwhelmed (thanks tdc for
puttin' him on the spot for me!!) he got all defensive and shakey ;) and
blurted out "hey, I wrote Underwhelmed in like 1987 or something"...

Nirvana - America's answer to Sloan?
SLOAN - ask for it by name. Moms who care give 100 per cent genuine SLOAN(tm)

I just wrote an exam so leave me alone.... :P

love,
tara leeving for hell in 2 weeks 2 days...