Re: Sloan's ripped off... (fwd)

Again, this one was meant for sloan net, I'm assuming, not just me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 95 19:51:19 EDT
From: Gord Dimitrieff <gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca>
To: Tara Lee Wittchen <tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca>
Subject: Re: Sloan's ripped off...

Tara Lee Wittchen writes:

> ps/ So did *everyone* see listmanagerboy on MuchEast in the jale video?
> What a dancin' fool...gee, you'd think his parents would be too
> embarrassed to let him live in the same house. :)
> (Round Two, throw the judge to the sharks...)

Uh, so exactly *which* dancing-fool are you, james?

	- Gord -

   Who: Gord Dimitrieff (Garindan)        "When Dracula turns into a bat,
 Where: Carleton Uni./Ottawa, Ontario   are the other bats afraid of him?"
E-Mail: gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca         -- Matt Groening (Life In Hell)
  http://chat.carleton.ca/~gdimitri/

Incidentally, he's the third dancing fool in that part near the end where
it goes dancers, jale, dancers, jale, JAMES. Thanks for clearing it up,
James, I thought you were the first one, that girl in the dress. :)

androgyny rules,
tara in her dad's blue sweater