Re: Sloan's ripped off... (fwd)

Again, this one was meant for sloan net, I'm assuming, not just me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 95 19:51:19 EDT
From: Gord Dimitrieff <gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca>
To: Tara Lee Wittchen <tlwittch\!/acs.ucalgary.ca>
Subject: Re: Sloan's ripped off...

Tara Lee Wittchen writes:
> ps/ So did *everyone* see listmanagerboy on MuchEast in the jale video?
> What a dancin' fool...gee, you'd think his parents would be too
> embarrassed to let him live in the same house. :)
> (Round Two, throw the judge to the sharks...)

Uh, so exactly *which* dancing-fool are you, james?

	- Gord -

   Who: Gord Dimitrieff (Garindan)        "When Dracula turns into a bat,
 Where: Carleton Uni./Ottawa, Ontario   are the other bats afraid of him?"
E-Mail: gdimitri\!/chat.carleton.ca         -- Matt Groening (Life In Hell)

Incidentally, he's the third dancing fool in that part near the end where
it goes dancers, jale, dancers, jale, JAMES. Thanks for clearing it up,
James, I thought you were the first one, that girl in the dress. :)

androgyny rules,
tara in her dad's blue sweater