it can't be but...

Well, just to add my couple of cents to the sloan riff-rip-offs list,
this is one of the oddest ones that i have ever noticed.

I was doing a radio show last night about oceans and fish and i played
a song by Peter Murphy (formerly of Bauhaus) called "Deep Ocean Vast Sea".
The guitar during the verses sounds exactly like the bass line in the bridge of
"sugartune"--the peppermint version.

I thought that perhaps there might be some family thing going on between
chris and peter m., as once in awhile, when the moon is full, Chris...

Oh, i'll end that thought right there.

Just something to consider,

Mike N.

Vampyr Out-er?